Google About To Launch Siri Killer On iOS
There is a storm brewing, and its sure going to be a fun to watch. Google today announced that in the next few days it will be rolling out a massive update to all of its iOS search apps, which will include enhanced voice search and a Siri like assistant which taps in to search giants knowledge graph.
These new enhanced search features are very similar to what you will find in “Google Now” one of the key features of Google’s new Jelly Bead upgrade for Android, which was announced back in July at Google IO. So, it looks like iOS users are going to get a chance to play with all these new “Google Now” search features first, which is surely going to piss of all those Android fanbois out there, well unless you are lucky enough to get your hands on a Nexus 7 which already comes with Jelly Bean.
If this is as fast and concise as its look in the video and the demos, then Apple’s Siri could be in real trouble….
What do you think about the new enhanced search features, could this be the end for Siri?
- How to Stay Productive Whilst Working From Home - 26/11/2015
- 6 Ways You Can Protect Your Website from Hackers - 05/11/2015
- 5 Ways Companies are Using Social Media Effectively - 08/10/2015
- Personal Branding: Be Your Own Brand - 02/10/2015
- Top Tips For Staying Safe On Social Media - 01/10/2015
- Top 5 Powerful Analytics Tools for Bloggers and Internet Marketers - 27/08/2015
- Is Facebook About To Kill Periscope & Meerkat! - 26/08/2015
- 5 Simple and Effective Ways that Brands can Use Live Streaming - 21/08/2015
- 5 Ways To Generate Killer Content Ideas - 19/08/2015
- How Online Casinos Use Social Media Effectively - 14/04/2015