Google About To Launch Siri Killer On iOS
There is a storm brewing, and its sure going to be a fun to watch. Google today announced that in the next few days it will be rolling out a massive update to all of its iOS search apps, which will include enhanced voice search and a Siri like assistant which taps in to search giants knowledge graph.
These new enhanced search features are very similar to what you will find in “Google Now” one of the key features of Google’s new Jelly Bead upgrade for Android, which was announced back in July at Google IO. So, it looks like iOS users are going to get a chance to play with all these new “Google Now” search features first, which is surely going to piss of all those Android fanbois out there, well unless you are lucky enough to get your hands on a Nexus 7 which already comes with Jelly Bean.
If this is as fast and concise as its look in the video and the demos, then Apple’s Siri could be in real trouble….
What do you think about the new enhanced search features, could this be the end for Siri?
- 7 Things I Learned Publishing 20 Guest Posts In 2 Months - 18/03/2015
- How to Create a Content Strategy that Really Works - 06/03/2015
- How Blogging Affects Your Bottom Line - 16/01/2015
- Facebook Image Size and Dimensions Cheat Sheet - 03/12/2014
- The Road to Success Through Paid Social Amplification - 22/11/2014
- How Has Social Media Affected The Scottish Referendum? - 17/09/2014
- How to Manage & Upload to Instagram from the Web - 06/08/2014
- 5 Signs Your Website Needs a Redesign - 23/04/2014
- Is Controversy the Cure for Content Shock? - 21/03/2014
- Social Media And The Retail Experience - 14/03/2014