Information We Collect
- Personal Identification Information: Name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Browsing Information: IP address, browser type, visit duration, page views, etc.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: Information on how you use the site, preferences, and customized content.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide, operate, and maintain our website
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website
- To understand and analyze how you use our website
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To send you emails
- To find and prevent fraud
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. mmarley.com aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data.